- Textured Bottom – Provides oral-sensory stimulation along with feeding to assist with the transition from smooth to textured foods.
- Dimensions of the Large Textured Spoon is equivalent to a traditional teaspoon, however, the bowl is shallow.
- The Large Textured Spoon is silver which provides use of the product in school, restaurants or in home settings to resemble conventional utensils.
- The Small Textured Spoon is available in three child-friendly colors – orange, purple and teal, however, use is not limited to children.
- The Small Textured Spoon is appropriate for adults requiring limited bolus size.
Johnson Therapeutic’s Textured Spoon has won the Most Valuable Product from Therapy Times.
Certified to be Latex Free / Phthalate & Lead-Free and is made of FDA approved colors and materials.
- Designed to provide oral sensory stimulation during feeding.
- Hand wash product with dish soap & water before & after each use. Not recommended for dishwasher.
- Only one individual should use each product.
- Inspect before and after each use.
- Replace product if there are scratches or other signs of damage.
- Use with adult supervision.
DISCLAIMER: This product is made of plastic material which has passed required safety standards for its intended use as a spoon. It is NOT an oral-motor tool to be used for teething or biting.
Dimensions: All colors of the Small Textured Spoon are equivalent in size. Length: 6”; just under 1”
Textured Spoons Specifications
- Combine oral-sensory stimulation with feeding
- Textured bottoms provide increased oral-sensory stimulation to the tongue
- Shallow bowls for a smaller bolus size
- 6" long
- Recommended for Pediatrics
- Large Spoon: 1.25"W
- Weight of Spoon (Large) - .05 lbs
- Small Spoon: 7/8"W
- Set of 3
- Colors may vary
- Latex Free
- CAN NOT BE RETURNED
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.