These Soft Protective helmets are appropriate for soft protection required by children with Cerebral Palsy and Hemophilia.
Unlike Soft Shell Helmets, Toppen 77 Soft Helmet is not only machine washable in cold water (line dried), but lightweight and well ventilated. With a blue nylon outside, and a red cotton inside, this helmet has remarkable durability, and will not tear like a foam helmet, nor will it retain heat like a foam helmet.
The chin buckle is not a snap buckle, but rather a " thread through" type. This is much less bulky and more easily cleaned. To put the helmet on, merely slide the strap back through enough to put the helmet on, and then pull closed. Available in infant to adult sizes. Not appropriate for contact sports.
- Easy to Fit
- Easy to Wear
- Easy To Wash
- Pediatric to Adult Sizes
- Ideal for individuals with Cerebral Palsy or Hemophilia
- Machine wash cold water, gentle cycle and line dry.
Toppen 77 Soft Shell Helmet Specifications:
Toppen 77 Soft Shell Helmet Inner Fabric 100% Cotton Outside fabric 100% Nylon Inner Padding Material Polyethene foam Sizing Available in infant to adult sizes: 46,48,51,54,56,58 or 64 cm (or 18,19,20,21,22,23,25 inches) Washing / Care Machine Washable
How to Measure:
Measure circumference of head just above ears
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Provides really good coverage and my son loves it. It is so lightweight that he forgets it is on. Easy to take care of. His old foam helmet made his head stink, but this one doesn't. This will be our second helmet after the first one lasted us 18 months. His prior foam helmet lasted only a month
- My son Sean has epilepsy this means he has fits. This helmet is great for protecting his head when he has a fit.
- Helmet is lightweight and easy to clean. It is perfect for our son. He hated other helmets we tried & would take them off. This one he leaves on.