The Triplex Pulley Weights are a heavy-duty pulley weight system with three pairs of nylon handles: at floor level, chest height and from the ceiling.
Triplex Pulley Weights Specifications:
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 30" x 96"-144"
- For overhead, shoulder, elbow and chest exercise.
- (2) Handles overhead, (2) Handles at chest level, (2) Handles at floor level.
- Adapts to ceiling heights of 9ft. to 12ft.
- Superb rehabilitation and exercise device for both wheelchair and ambulatory patients.
- Each wall/ceiling and floor plate is equipped with "smooth action" sets of nylon pulleys.
- Ergonomic" foam covered handles for enhanced patient comfort.
- Disc weights can be added in 2.5 lb. increments up to a maximum of (5) 2.5 lb. disc weights per each side. (Total of (10) 2.5 lb. disc. weights per unit).
- Weight carriers elevate vertically on smooth running vertical stainless steel rod guides.
- Floor plates are equipped with rubber bumper stops for quiet operation.
- Floor and wall plates are almond styrene covered wood construction and are pre-drilled to facilitate attachment.
- Shipped ready-to-assemble.
- Maximum Weight: 25 lbs.
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.