A practical, inexpensive solution for children and adults who have difficulty tying shoelaces
Shoe fastener kit converts regular lace-up shoes into shoes with simple to use hook-and-loop closures, allowing for easier fastening and unfastening of shoes. Ideal for anyone suffering from temporary or permanent injuries to the back, hands or joints, as well as people with cognitive deficiencies. D-rings facilitate closing/opening the straps and can be manipulated with our notched shoehorns or dressing stick.
Wear Ease® is a registered trademark of Wear Ease® Inc. For shoes with 2-3 eyelets only 1 Wear Ease® per shoe is needed. For larger shoes with 4-6 eyelets, 2 per shoe may be required.
Wear Ease Shoe Fasteners Specifications:
- Converts lace-up to hook-and-loop closures
- Great for children and adults
- Allows easy fastening and unfastening of shoes
- For shoes with two to three eyelets, only one Wear Ease per shoe is needed
- For larger shoes with four to six eyelets, two per shoe may be required
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.