The Drive Wireless Bedside Alarm s a reliable and easy-to-install device designed with a patient's safety in mind. By simply installing this bedside alarm onto the foot of a bed, family members or caregivers are alerted when the patient attempts to leave or falls out of the bed. This wireless bed alarm creates an invisible fan-shaped sensor beam that is activated when motion is detected; users can choose either a chime or an alarm to sound.
With up to 80 dB of sound, caregivers and loved ones are given the peace of mind of being able to leave the room without worrying about the patient falling out of bed. This wireless bedside alarm is great for use at home, in nursing homes and hospitals. One of the most reliable bed alarms for seniors, the Drive bed alert is a vital bedroom safety and fall prevention tool.
Wireless Bedside Alarm Specifications:
- Alarm sounds when individual attempts to leave or falls out of bed.
- Ideal for ICU or anywhere early detection is necessary.
- Invisible curtain of protection provides a wide area of protection.
- Easy to mount.
- Swivel bracket adjusts monitoring beam.
- No pads or clips to avoid false alarms.
- 85–95 dB without volume control.
- Motion detection: up to 24 ft. from unit
- Alarm loudness: >80 dB
- Alarm Exit Delay: ~10 seconds
- Alarm Time: 30 seconds
- Chime Time: 30 seconds
- Power: AC powered or 1 9V battery (included)
- Mode: Off, Alarm or Chime mode
- Warranty: Limited 1 year warranty
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.