Suitable for non-ambulatory patients, who are unable to pull up or tall kneel. Ideal for in home nursing care. Ida accommodates caregivers at an ergonomic ﬁxed height. Ida oﬀers manual articulation and 42.79 cubic feet of storage space.
- Solid natural beech wood-sealed for disinfecting
- Fixed height - manual articulation
- Special door locking system
- Doors on one side
- Wooden rods and Plexiglas panels
- No gap between the mattress and sides of the bed
- Mattress includes, hospital grade foam
- Medical Device - Registered with the FDA
KayserBetten Ida IV Safety Bed Specifications
- Constructed of solid natural beech wood-sealed for disinfecting
- Weight capacity: 330 pounds
- Safety rail height: 31.5"
- 34" threshold
- Extra long twin mattress
- Inside dimensions: 79" x 35"
- Outside dimensions: 88" x 45"
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.