Elevate Your Lifestyle!
- Power Lumbar for personalized ergonomic comfort
- Full-Width Power Headrest to lift head, neck and shoulders
- Lithium Battery Back-Up is an industry first! Abundant power lasts and replaces ordinary one-time-use backups
- Fashion Forward Styles set these chairs apart from all others!
- USB remote
- Footrest extension
- Infinite lay flat
VivaLift!™ Elegance Power Recliner Specifications
- Material: 98% Polyester, 2% Polyurethane
Weight Capacity 375 lbs. User Height Range 5'4" - 6'0" Seat to Floor 20" Seat Depth 20" Seat Width 22" Top of Back to Seat 27" Back Style Pillow Back Fully Padded Chaise Yes Footrest Extension Standard Recline Positions Infinite, Lay Flat Position Distance From Wall 14" Overall Chair Width 35.5" Chair Weight 152 lbs. Warranty 7-Year Pro-rated
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)