DetailsThe AmTryke 1024 Community Cruiser Therapeutic Tricycle provides a good mobility option for adult or teen riders and offers an adjustable easy-slide wheelchair seat for easy rider transfer. This tryke’s hand crank operates with a feather light touch and features a 3-speed Sturmey Archer hub for conquering hilly terrain. A tight turning radius offers high maneuverability. Community Cruiser features a large basket for shopping, a coaster brake and a front hand brake. Custom remote location brake and shifting kit available. Since this is a hand tryke, make sure the rider’s arm length fits within the range. Available in Amtryke red. Expert assembly required.
AmTryke 1024 Therapeutic Tricycle Specifications
- Leg Length: 22-41 in.
- Arm Length: 22-26 in.
- Height: up to 72 in.
- Max weight: 250 lbs.
- Rolled steel frame with low seating for easy rider transfer
- Front hand brake
- Low center of gravity provides added stability and hand-powered coaster brake
- Easy-slide wheelchair seat with quilted back and foam pad
- Self-centering front wheel
- Adjustable foot platforms
- Front and rear safety reflectors
- 24 inch wheels with smooth tread pneumatic tires
- Canted rear wheels for added stability
- 3-speed Sturmey Archer grip shifter
- Steel wire basket
- Safety helmet
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.