The AmTryke 1410 Therapeutic Tricycle is intended for early intervention. Its fixed drive helps children who might otherwise have problems making a full pedal rotation. The foot cranks are constantly in motion for full therapeutic effect. Coasting is not possible with a fixed drive; when limb motion stops, the bike does as well. Available in Amtryke red. Assembly required.
- Rolled steel frame features quick-turn knobs which allow seat bracket to move closer or further from the front to accommodate a variety or rider sizes
- Frame and seating dismantle for easy transport
- Low center of gravity provides added stability
- Fixed drive helps children make a full pedal rotation
- Safety steering limiter pin for three graduated steering options: straight, 20 degrees left/right, free steering
- Foot plates feature a heel trap, with toe and instep strap, to secure rider's feet to pedals
- Pedal leveler pulley helps keep feet in optimal riding possition
- A loading lock allows safe and easy rider transfer
- 10 inch front and rear wheels constructed of heavy plastic with long-lasting solid rubber tires
- Lap belt with safety t-strap and chest strap
- Blue Bucket Seat
- Features four-way adjustable seating: up/down and forward/back
- Safety helmet
AmTryke 1410 Therapeutic Tricycle Specifications
- Leg Length: 15-21 in.
- Arm Length: 12-20 in.
- Height: 26-40 in.
- Max weight: 55 lbs.
- Tryke weight: 45 lbs
- Tryke height: 24 in
- Tryke length: 38 in
- Tryke width: 21 in
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.