The AmTryke AM-10 Hand & Foot Therapeutic Tricycle is an adaptive hand and foot tricycle intended for early intervention. Its fixed drive helps children who might otherwise have problems making a full pedal rotation. Coasting is not possible with a fixed drive; when limb motion stops, the bike does as well. This hand & foot tryke is designed to stimulate reciprocal movement and increase range of motion. Since this is a hand & foot tryke, make sure both the rider’s arm and leg length fit within the range. Assembly required. Available in Amtryke red.
- Rolled steel frame features quick-turn knobs which allow seat bracket to move closer or further from the front to accommodate a variety or rider sizes
- Frame and seating dismantle for easy transport
- Low center of gravity provides added stability
- Fixed drive ensures hands and feet work together
- Features four-way adjustable seating: up/down and forward/back
- Safety steering limiter pin for three graduated steering options: straight, 20 degrees left/right, free steering
- Foot plates feature a heel trap, with toe and instep strap, to secure rider’s feet to pedals
- Pedal leveler pulley helps keep feet In optimal riding position
- A loading lock allows safe and easy rider transfer
- 10 inch front and rear wheels constructed of heavy plastic with long-lasting solid rubber tires
- 2.5 inch hand crank arms
- Maintenance-free belt drive mechanism
- Safety helmet
- NEW: Now comes standard with rear steering
AmTryke AM-10 Hand & Foot Therapeutic Tricycle Specifications
- Leg Length: 15-21 in.
- Arm Length: 13-17 in.
- Height: 26-40 in.
- Max weight: 55 lbs.
- Assembly Required
- Color: Amtryke Red
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.