The ProSeries 1416 fixed drive tricycle provides full support for riders, particularly those with low tone and/or trunk control. They can be adapted to meet a wide range of needs. Four seat post positions and a sliding seat post accommodate many leg lengths. The standard seat back can be positioned up/down and comes with a lap strap. The adjustable lateral supports with chest strap add additional trunk support. Quick-release cam levers allow the telescoping handlebars to be positioned at any height or distance to the rider. Expanding pedals have two straps and can adjust from 7 to 10 inches as well as for toe-in or toe-out positioning. A loading brake makes rider transfer safe and easy. Available in red. Assembly required.
The ProSeries 1416 tricycle will appropriately fit children with a leg length (hip joint to bottom of shoe) of 24" - 32". Maximum weight 175 lbs.
Standard Features Include:
- 16" front and rear wheels with pneumatic tires
- Rolled steel frame features two hand-ratcheting levers which allow the sliding seat post to move closer or further from the front and one that allows the frame to dismantle for easy transport
- Low center of gravity provides added stability
- Fixed drive helps children make a full pedal rotation
- Quick-release cam levers allow the telescoping handlebars to be positioned at any height or distance to the rider
- Linear caliper hand brake
- Safety steering limiter pin for three graduated steering options: straight, 20-degrees left/right, free steering
- Four seat post positions to accommodate various rider sizes
- Full Padded seat back set with latex-free lateral supports and chest strap (9" x 10") (E08173) can be positioned up/down for rider comfort
- Expanding pedals with two straps can adjust from 7 to 10 inches; foot pronate & positioning are also adjustable.
- Pedal leveler pulley, helps keep feet in optimal riding position
- Loading brake for easy rider transfer
- Steel wire basket
- Safety helmet
**Pedal Blocks SOLD INDIVIDUALLY -See Related Products**
AmTryke ProSeries 1416 Tricycle Specifications:
Size Age (Approx.) 6-12 years Rider Leg Length
(Center of Hip to Bottom of Shoe)
24"-32" Rider Arm Length
(Middle of Shoulder to Center of Digit Crease)
14"-22" Rider Weight 175 lbs Rider Max. Height 60" Tryke Weight 74 lbs. Wheel Size 16" Frame Height (Without Seat) 16.5" Total Length (With Push Bar Add 24") 53" Width 28"
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.