The Duet Transport Chair and Rollator combines the features of a transport wheelchair and a safety roller, which allows special needs users to walk independently or be pushed by their caregiver. The adaptive equipment comes with a padded seat and pouch, a two-position padded contoured back rest, fold-down height-adjustable footrest and foldable armrest when used as a transport chair. The mobility aid has large 8 inch casters, which allow it to be used indoors or out, and is available in three colors.
Duet Transport Chair & Rollator Specifications:
- Combines the features of a rollator and transport chair in one unit. An individual can ambulate independently or be pushed safely by a care giver.
- The tool-free two position contoured padded back rest is reversible depending on whether you are using the Duet in an ambulatory or transport chair mode.
- Easy release loop locks.
- Comfortable padded seat with a large under seat pouch for safe storage of personal items. Inside the pouch is a handle to aid with the folding.
- The folding frame has a lock out feature to insure the unit stays open while in use and insures the unit will stay folded during transport.
- The Duet has locking flip up armrests and a flip down footrest to aid the user while the Duet is used in the transport chair mode. A safety lock release is used to store the arms and a Velcro® strap is used to store the footrest while using the Duet for ambulation.
- Large 8 inch casters are used for both indoor and outdoor activities.
- Weighs only 19 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Overall Width (open) 25.5" Overall Height 37" Seat To Floor Height 21" Handle Height Range 31.5" - 37" Back Height 36" Seat Width 13.5" Seat Depth 13" Overall Length 26" Product Weight 19 lbs. Weight Capacity 300 lbs.
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.