The Duet Transport Chair and Rollator combines the features of a transport wheelchair and a safety roller, which allows special needs users to walk independently or be pushed by their caregiver. The adaptive equipment comes with a padded seat and pouch, a two-position padded contoured back rest, fold-down height-adjustable footrest and foldable armrest when used as a transport chair. The mobility aid has large 8 inch casters, which allow it to be used indoors or out, and is available in three colors.
Duet Transport Chair & Rollator Specifications:
- Combines the features of a rollator and transport chair in one unit. An individual can ambulate independently or be pushed safely by a care giver.
- The tool-free two position contoured padded back rest is reversible depending on whether you are using the Duet in an ambulatory or transport chair mode.
- Easy release loop locks.
- Comfortable padded seat with a large under seat pouch for safe storage of personal items. Inside the pouch is a handle to aid with the folding.
- The folding frame has a lock out feature to insure the unit stays open while in use and insures the unit will stay folded during transport.
- The Duet has locking flip up armrests and a flip down footrest to aid the user while the Duet is used in the transport chair mode. A safety lock release is used to store the arms and a Velcro® strap is used to store the footrest while using the Duet for ambulation.
- Large 8 inch casters are used for both indoor and outdoor activities.
- Weighs only 19 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Overall Width (open) 25.5" Overall Height 37" Seat To Floor Height 21" Handle Height Range 31.5" - 37" Back Height 36" Seat Width 13.5" Seat Depth 13" Overall Length 26" Product Weight 19 lbs. Weight Capacity 300 lbs.
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.