The LiftWalker is a two-in-one walker with all of the standard features for getting around and also includes retractable stand assist bars that turn it into a stable sitting and standing aid.
The mobility aid is designed with two push-button, telescoping poles that are easy to deploy. The extended poles allow the special needs user to use their bicep, chest, core and leg muscles for a more secure transition and prevent strain or injuries for both the patient and caregiver.
The LiftWalker also comes with a secure frame, padded grips, 5" wheels and foot brakes. The medical walker is the perfect mobility solution for hospitals, assisted living facilities and anywhere patients with limited mobility need help to stand or sit with a walker.
LiftWalker with Retractable Stand Assist Bars Specifications:
- For use by individuals who need assistance with sitting/standing on their own.
- Safer than being pulled by an attendant or caregiver.
- Reduces risk of injury to an attendant or caregiver.
- The retractable stand assist bars are easy to deploy, (Patented).
- The LiftWalker makes it easy to stand because the individual uses biceps, chest, back, stomach and leg muscles all at once.
- Easy to lock/unlock foot brake.
- Easy push button mechanism may be operated by fingers, palms, or side of hand.
- Each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing.
- Comfortable, soft foam padded hand grips.
- Comes with 5" wheels.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Width (inside hand grip) 17" Width (back legs) 21.5" Overall Width 25" Depth (opened at base) 22.5" Height (highest setting) 38.5" Height (lowest setting) 33" Product Weight 11 Weight Capacity 300 lbs.
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
Learn how to use the LiftWalker: