The Wenzelite Glider Walker has an aluminum frame with a colored cross bar. It comes in two junior sizes, and has adjustable handles and legs to accommodate varying heights. Wide 5” wheels allow the Glider Walker to tackle any obstacle with ease, and the adjustable handles and legs will accommodate virtually any physical requirement.
To find the correct walker size, measure the user from the floor to mid-buttocks. Match that distance so that it is between the lowest and highest height of the adjustable handle. The Standard and Junior models are equipped with a handle parallel to the floor, but the smaller Pediatric model comes with an angled handle.
Glider Walker Specifications:
- Aluminum frame.
- Height and angle adjustable handles.
- 90° handle on standard and junior model; 45° handle on pediatric model.
- Rubber wheel allows walker to roll easily and smoothly over irregular surfaces.
- Tool free adjustments.
- Wide base provides stability and balance.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Platform Attachment Accessory Features:
- Height Adjustable.
- Can be mounted anywhere along the side bars.
- The handgrips extend, pronate and supinate.
- Can be mounted with an anterior or posterior tilt.
- Brackets can be mounted facing the inside or the outside of the side bars allowing for lateral adjustability.
Pediatric Junior Standard Handlebar Height 12" - 21" 22" - 33" 29" - 37" Width (inside hand grip) Adjustable Adjustable Adjustable Width (inside back legs) 17.5" 19" 24" Base Depth 20" 25" 25" Weight Limit 175 lbs. 175 lbs. 175 lbs.
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.