The Glider Walker is an extremely versatile mobility aid that can be utilized for almost any special need. The standard aluminum walker is a light weight walking aid with adjustable handles and legs. It has flat-free tires and a wide base, which increases it's stability and functionality for enhanced personal freedom, indoors and out.
Glider Walker Specifications:
- Aluminum frame.
- Height and angle adjustable handles.
- 90° handle on standard and junior model; 45° handle on pediatric model.
- Rubber wheel allows walker to roll easily and smoothly over irregular surfaces.
- Tool free adjustments.
- Wide base provides stability and balance.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Platform Attachment Accessory Features:
- Height Adjustable.
- Can be mounted anywhere along the side bars.
- The handgrips extend, pronate and supinate.
- Can be mounted with an anterior or posterior tilt.
- Brackets can be mounted facing the inside or the outside of the side bars allowing for lateral adjustability.
Pediatric Junior Standard Handlebar Height 12" - 21" 22" - 33" 29" - 37" Width (inside hand grip) Adjustable Adjustable Adjustable Width (inside back legs) 17.5" 19" 24" Base Depth 20" 25" 25" Weight Limit 175 lbs. 175 lbs. 175 lbs.
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.