DetailsThe Hand Cycle Recumbent Hand Powered Tricycle is designed to get persons with disabilities out riding. It features a hand-powered 3-Speed Shimano drive train. A ball-bearing seat adjuster makes seat positioning and rider transfer a breeze. The trike has an adjustable crank height, forward and aft seat adjustment and independently adjustable foot rests to give all riders a custom fit. Cambered rear wheels and a long wheelbase give this trike exceptional stability and the front parking brake facilitates a safe transfer.
Hand Cycle Recumbent Hand Powered Tricycle Specifications
- Dimensions: 32" Wide x 68" Long
- Step Thru Height: 11.5"
- Seat Height: 22"
- Seat Adj. Range: 6"
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Back Angle: 7 degrees
- Rear Wheel Camber: 9 degrees
- Foot Rest Height: 4.5"
- Turning Radius: 8' 5"
- Wheelbase: 44"
- Approx Weight: 59 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Frame High Tensile Steel, TIG-Welded
- Fork Special Hand Trike
- Headset Steel, Caged Bearings, Black
- Stem Special Hand Trike
- Grips EVA Foam
- Brake Lever Locking Parking Brake
- Front Brake Shimano Nexus Coaster Brake
- Saddle Special Hand Trike
- Crank Set Special 170mm Alloy Hand Trike
- Chainwheel Steel, 32T x 1/2" x 1/8"
- Bottom Bracket Sealed Cartridge
- Chain Taya 410B, 1/2" x 1/8", Black
- Chainguard Plastic with Additional Chain Tubes
- Pedals Special Hand Trike
- Front Hub Shimano Nexus 3sp w/Coaster Brake
- Rear Hub Alloy, Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- Rims 24" x 36H x 14G, Alloy, Silver
- Spokes 14G Stainless Steel with CP Brass Nipples
- Tires 24" x 1.75, Black Wall
- Tubes 24" x 1.75", Schrader Valve
- Weight 59 Lbs.
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.