The Jazzy® Sport 2 offers extra stability combined with front-wheel drive and in-line motor technology for a compact and maneuverable package.
Designed to deliver exceptional performance indoors and out.
- In-line, front-wheel drive technology
- 40 amp, PG GC3 controller
- Easy access to batteries from rear
- Simple main frame design for easy serviceability
- Comfort high-back seat with headrest
- Jazzy® Armor® includes shroud and controller guards to protect from daily wear and tear
Jazzy® Sport 2 Specifications
Weight Capacity 300 lbs. Turning Radius 24.75" Width 22.75" Length 34.75" Maximum Speed Up to 4 mph Ground Clearance 1.5" Front Wheels 3" solid casters Drive Wheels 9" Rear Wheels 6" solid casters Drivetrain Two-motor, in-line, front-wheel drive Braking System Intelligent braking
(electronic, regenerative disc brakes)
Suspension Type Limited High-Back Seat (max. size) 20"W x 20"D High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range 21.5" - 23.5" Standard Electronics 40 amp, PG GC 3 Battery Size (2 required) 12 volt, U-1 Standard Battery Charger 3A, off-board Per-Charge Range Up to 13 miles Battery Weight 25 lbs. each Weight of Heaviest Piece 69 lbs. Standard Seat Weight 43 lbs. Standard Seat Size 18" x 18"-20" Warranty 5-year limited warranty on frame;
13-month limited warranty on electronics;
13-month limited warranty on drive motors
- Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.
- Without front riggings.
- Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
- Does not include seat or battery weights.
- Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
- Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.