Standz – Multipurpose Standing System
Inspired by the clinical benefits of abducted standing we have worked closely with therapists from all over the world to ensure the perfect combination of clinical positioning with simplicity of use. We are delighted to bring you Standz – our most versatile standing frame yet!
Standz offers Prone or Supine standing and easily accommodates either abducted or neutral leg positioning for children between the ages of 1-9. Leg length discrepancy is easily accommodated by the individual control for knee and foot positioning and all adjustments are tool free to enable quick and effective clinical postural adjustments. An extensive reange of accessories ensures that Standz can accommodate children with a wide range of postural requirements.
Tool Free Adjustments
- No more hunting for the right sized allen key, cleverly designed wing knobs offer a comfortable grip to enable effective clamping with minimal effort – meaning growth adjustments have never been easier.
- Built in angle gauges for frame angle and individual leg abduction – easy to read gauges enable precise positioning and allow for the correct position to be repeatedly achieved.
Individual Leg Adjustment
- Adjustment for both knee and footplate height – Ideal for accommodating leg length discrepancy. This tool free adjustment can be made in seconds and securely clamps into place using our clever clamping marquee design.
Individual Leg Abduction
- Standz offers the ability to independently adjust either leg from 0 – 30 degrees of abduction depending on the child’s clinical needs. Simply adjusted through a wing knob clamp, this action is quick and simple to adjust for each standing session.
- As standing aids the digestive system and gravity can take it’s course, our covers have been designed to wipe clean, they also contain an antimicrobial agent to aid infection control.
- A clever accessory offers convenient storage when the tray is not in use.
- Built in safety lock for frame angle adjustment – Ideal for those busy environments where there is potential for accidental activation of an unlocked mechanism.
Jenx Standz Mutipurpose Stander Specifications
Prone Supine Angle Range 0° - 90° 90° - 0° Age Range (approx) 1 - 9 years 1 - 9 years Max User Height 54¼ inches 54¼ inches Frame Width 25 inches 25 inches Frame Length 35¼ inches 35¼ inches Minimum Height (footplate to top of chest pad) 22¾ inches 22¾ inches Max Height (footplate to top of chest pad) 39¼ inches 39¼ inches Chest Pad Width (min/max) 7 - 11¾ inches 7 - 11¾ inches Hip Pad Width (min/max) 7 - 11¾ inches 7 - 11¾ inches Kneeblock Width (centre to centre) (min/max) 4¾ inches 4¾ inches Height of Stander (floor to top of upper pad) (max) 42½ inches 42½ inches Height of Stander (horizontal - floor to support board) 31¾ inches 31¾ inches Leg Abduction 30° 30° Max User Weight 99 lbs 99 lbs Footplate Angle (dorsiflexion) 10° -25° Footplate Angle (plantarflexion) -25° 10°
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.