DetailsAssisting in the promotion of weight bearing and mid-line symmetry, the Leckey Pronestander has long been a favorite standing aid to both the therapist and patient.Designed to support children with mild to more severe levels of physical involvement, the Leckey Pronestander offers a wide range of prone angles designed to allow the gradual increase of weight bearing as tolerance increases. The multi-positional chestplate, flexible lateral supports, kneeplate and foot supports allow for growth and a high level of finite positioning and trunk control while the padded pelvic plate/band assists mid-line symmetry and weight distribution.The Leckey Pronestander can be angled at 0º, 10º, 20º, 30º, and 40º for gradual increase of weight bearing tolerance. Divided footplate with sandals and Velcro® foot straps is hinged for easy wheelchair transfer or emergency removal. The Pronestander accepts a variety of head supports and shoulder protraction options and is available in three sizes to accommodate a wide age range from child to adult.
Height and width adjustable flexible lateral supports.
- Padded Chest plate adjusts in height to allow for growth.
- Divided, height adjustable kneeplate with laterally adjustable padded kneecups.
- Multi adjustable sandals.
- Height adjustable padded pelvic plate with pelvic band helps align hips.
- Hinged footplate permits wheelchair access and assisted transfer.
- Height and angle adjustable activity tray, with bowl and cover.
- Four lockable swivel castors.
Leckey Pronestander includes:
- Activity bowl with tray cover
- Flexible lateral supports
- Pelvic band
- Knee supports
Leckey Pronestander Specifications:
Age of User 1-5 years 4-9 years 9-18 years User Weight 66 lbs. 132 lbs. 220 lbs. Chest Plate Height 18.5" - 26.8" 26.8" - 38.4" 38.4" - 53.1" Base 32.3" x 23.6" 42.1" x 25.6" 50" x 27.6" Activity Tray 15.7" x 20.71" 17.7" x 22.6" 19.7" x 24.6" Recommended User Height 31.5" - 41" 41" - 55" 55" - 73"
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.