DetailsWhat if your youngest clients could move around more freely? Evidence from the field suggests a whole range of positive outcomes. In response to that evidence, Rifton has developed the Mini Pacer - a gait trainer that gives infants and toddlers a better chance at a better life.The Mini Rifton Pacer Gait Trainer has helped thousands of children experience independence and the sheer joy of mobility. The ability to self-propel upright brings greater freedom, improved strength, and the confidence to experience new things. For a wide range of children with varying abilities, the Pacer provides outstanding support and control. Using the Pacer, children learn to initiate forward motion and maintain forward momentum, building skills and muscular control with every step. Flexible and adjustable, the Pacer is renown for its great design and ease of use. From how easily it folds into the trunk of a car to its modular design, everything about the Pacer encourages forward progress for children, so nothing stands between them and the places they want to go.The Pacer is a comfortable, supportive gait trainer for a very involved child or a simple means of assisted walking for a child who needs minimal help. Customize support by selecting from a variety of prompts, designed to adapt to the changing needs of each child.Rifton continues to provide quality products for individuals with special needs. The Rifton Pacer Gait Trainer is a great example. The Rifton Pacer Gait Trainer is a gait trainer that can be adapted to meet the needs of most individuals, whether minimal or maximum support is needed. Rifton has made the Pacer Gait Trainer design lightweight and easy to use, with an aesthetic design.The Rifton Mini Pacer is designed for individuals with an Elbow Height between 15-1/2" - 20-1/2".
Rifton Mini Pacer Gait Trainer Specifications
- 15-1/2" - 20-1/2" elbow heights accommodates children aged 9 months and older.
- Lightweight frame - just 7.5 lbs. - enables child to move easily and effortlessly, regardless of strength.
- Attendant Guide Bar enables adults to guide young toddlers.
- New small, lighter casters have all the functionality of the other Pacer casters.
- Compact frame and open front alloow children to touch items directly in front of them.
- Secure Hand Loops boost child's sense of stability and confidence while moving.
- Prompts Mount Anywhere - Prompts such as arm rests, seat and chest support mount anywhere along the top bar, and are easily removed when a child no longer needs them. Most pediatric walkers don't have these options.
- Height Adjustable - Simple, two-handed height adjustment in 1" increments
- Folding Frame - Frame fits in your car trunk. The medium and large Pacers fold for transport. Use the two-handed release catch to unlock the frame. The small Pacer will fit most trunks without folding.
- Innovative Casters have separate swivel lock, brake, variable drag, and one-way ratchet control features. Use any combination to control the Pacer's speed and direction. They make our pediatric walker into a true Gait Trainer.
- Easy Rear Access for Transfers - Users can face either direction, so you can use it as a posterior pediatric walker.
- Durable powder coated frame.
Size Mini Small Medium Large X-Large Elbow height 15.5"-20.5" 18.5"-27.5" 24"-34" 31"-46" 35"-50"Key User Dimension: Elbow Height
Measure the vertical distance from the bent elbow to the floor while the user is standing upright. Choose the Gait Trainer that allows for growth .
Important: Make sure that the chest prompt width is adequate, allowing for growth. User's weight must not exceed the maximum working load.
Arm prompt height 15.5"-20.5" 18.5"-27.5" 24"-34" 31"-46" 35"-50" Overall width 20.5" 22.5" 26" 27.5" 32" Overall length 22.5" 27" 32" 38" 45" Chest prompt height (top edge) 17.5"-22.5" 22"-30.5" 28"-38" 35"-50" 38.5 -53.5" Frame height 12.5" 15.5"-19.5" 21"-26" 28"-38" 17.5"-26" Folded frame n/a n/a 32"x26"x17" 28"x27.5"x17.5" 45"x32"x17.5" Frame weight 7.5 lbs. 10.5 lbs. 15 lbs. 27 lbs. 45 lbs. Max. working load 50 lbs. 75 lbs. 150 lbs. 200 lbs. 275 lbs. Communication tray inside dimensions 8.5"x11" 8.5"x11" 8.5"x11" 8.5"x11" 8.5"x11" Tray max. working load 10 lbs. 10 lbs. 10 lbs. 10 lbs. 10 lbs.
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.