The Gazelle PS Stander is a versatile and attractive standing aid for children 1 to 14 years of age and is perfect for the home or school. The 3-in-1 adaptive equipment can be used as a prone, supine or vertical stander and is available in three sizes.
The standing position is critical for both the user's physical and mental well being. The Gazelle PS is ideal for children with different types of disabilities, with multiple standing and positioning needs and where the optimal standing position has not been determined.
Gazelle PS Stander Features:
- Tilt adjustment from 90° to -15° with the touch of a foot pedal.
- Durable construction with attractive powered-enamel finish over solid steel frame and high-quality, non-stitched solid rubber pads.
- Reversible and independently adjustable knee supports and foot plates to accommodate asymmetries and multiple positions and switch prone to supine.
- Foldable for easy transport and storage.
- Locking caster wheels for convenient mobility and safety.
- Use as prone board and for postural drainage offering wide range of tilt.
- Independent manual leg abduction to set the anatomically correct angle for each leg.
- Multi-adjustable foot supports to allow for positioning and support for almost any ankle/foot placement.
- Optional tray for tabletop activities or tray with bowl for tactile/water play or hygiene activities.
Use this Dimensions Chart to help you make the right choice for your child.
Width 19" 23" 26" Lenth 30" 35" 39" Foot-Axila Length 18"-37" 24"-41" 28"-49" Height when horizontal 30" 31½" 35" Height of buttock 14½" 18" 22" Folded Height 11" 12" 51" Angle board 90º to -15º 90º to -15º 90º to -15º Weight 44 lbs. 48 lbs. 53 lbs. Weight Capacity 88 lbs. 132 lbs. 176 lbs.
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.