Gazelle PS stands for Prone and Supine. It means the Gazelle PS can be used by children in a posterior or anterior position.
With many adjustment possibilities and a wide range of accessories the Gazelle is suitable for many different disabilities.
The standing position is very important for both physical and psychological well-being. When the user is placed in the prone position, the maximum stretch of both hip and knee is obtained.
Gazelle PS is available in three sizes and is suitable for for users weighing up to 176 lbs and 74" in height. Not all users are alike - that is why it is important to use the measuring chart to find the correct size for the user.
Gazelle PS Stander Features:
- Tilt adjustment from 90° to -15° with the touch of a foot pedal.
- Durable construction with attractive powered-enamel finish over solid steel frame and high-quality, non-stitched solid rubber pads.
- Reversible and independently adjustable knee supports and foot plates to accommodate asymmetries and multiple positions and switch prone to supine.
- Foldable for easy transport and storage.
- Locking caster wheels for convenient mobility and safety.
- Use as prone board and for postural drainage offering wide range of tilt.
- Independent manual leg abduction to set the anatomically correct angle for each leg.
- Multi-adjustable foot supports to allow for positioning and support for almost any ankle/foot placement.
- Optional tray for tabletop activities or tray with bowl for tactile/water play or hygiene activities.
R82 Gazelle PS Stander Specifications
Use this Dimensions Chart to help you make the right choice for your child.
Width 19" 23" 26" Lenth 30" 35" 39" Foot-Axila Length 18"-37" 24"-41" 28"-49" Height when horizontal 30" 31½" 35" Height of buttock 14½" 18" 22" Folded Height 11" 12" 51" Angle board 90º to -15º 90º to -15º 90º to -15º Weight 44 lbs. 48 lbs. 53 lbs. Weight Capacity 88 lbs. 132 lbs. 176 lbs.
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.