The JT-2000 is a full-featured recumbent recreation tryke designed for riding on paved trails and roads. The JT-2000 boasts a fully adjustable recumbent seat that will comfortably accommodate most adult riders. 14-speeds allow riders flexible gearing to navigate variable terrain with family and friends. Freewheel hub allows coasting. Because of this, riders must be advanced or closely supervised. The tryke’s turning radius is 10 feet. Available in Amtryke red. Expert assembly required.
JT-2000 Recumbent Cycle Features:
- 20 inch front and rear wheels with smooth tread pneumatic tires
- Rolled steel frame with low seating for easy rider transfer
- Low center of gravity provides added stability
- Rear disc brakes.
- Front caliper brake.
- 14-speed Shimano hub control for advanced riders.
- Conforming nylon mesh seat.
- Quick release seat for easy adjustment.
- Helmet included
- Cool mesh seat with removable foam seat and back cushions and built-in lap and chest straps; Front and rear safety reflectors
- Expert assembly required.
- Maximum weight 250 lbs.
JT-2000 Recumbent Cycle Specifications:
Size Rider Inseam to 37" Rider Arm Length to 27.5" Rider Weight 250 lbs. Tryke Weight 80 lbs. Wheel Size Front 16" - Rear 20" Frame Height (w/o Seat) 17" Tryke Length 72" Tryke Width 29.5"
Helmet Sizing Specifications:
Size XXS 18.5" - 19.5" XS 20.5" - 22" S/M 22" - 23 5/8" Lg/XL 23 5/8" - 25 3/4"
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.