Designed from the ground up with special needs in mind, Micah Special Needs Tricycle is the perfect companion for children and young adults who have cerebral palsy (CP) and moderate positioning needs.. An ideal trike for bike promoting growth and learning through a healthy, fun and safe experience. A great choice for building up your child’s self confidence, independence and mobility.
CANNOT BE RETURNED
Micah has been tried and loved by hundreds of kids and approved by many therapists over the past few years. It is designed to grow with your child—adjustable frame length, seat height and position will maintain a comfortable sitting position throughout the years.
Available in pearl blue only.
- Sturdy, fully weighted pedals with excellent heel support and safety straps.
- Detachable main frame allows the bike to be effectively broken down for easy transportation or storage.
- A fully adjustable seat post provides optimal positioning, both horizontally and vertically.
- Rear steering offers extra reassurance and control.
- A special connection rod joins the front fork to the rear handlebar axis to allow for a parent or guardian walking behind to control or assist steering direction.
- Quick-release skewers are used extensively for added convenience. A one-touch rear wheel removal system allows for convenient transportation and easy storage.
- Loop handlebars
Micah Tricycle Standard Features:
- Frame: Built of Light Alloy Tubing, modular frame for easy separation for transportation
- Wheels: 16x1.75 Aluminum Alloy with stainless spokes, alloy hubs
- Drive Train: Front 32t Sprocket, rear 16T Fixed Gear
- Seats; Large Seat with thick padding, 2 Way adjustable
- Back Support; 3 way adjustable
- Pedals: Weighted balance with straps
- Handlebar: Loop adjustable style
- Brake: Parking Brake ONLY
- Basket included
- Assembly required
Micah Special Needs Tricycle Specifications:
Size User's Height 55" + Age Up to 15 years User's Inseam 22"-30" Key User Dimension: Height
Select the appropriate tricycle by the user's overall height. Choose the size that allows for growth.
Overall L x W x H 53" x 54.3" x 28.7"
User's Arm Length 18"-28" Wheel Size 16" x 1.75" Weight Capacity 250 lbs. Item weight 43 lbs.
Frequently Asked Questions:How do I choose if the Micah Special Needs Tricycle is right for me?
The Micah Special Needs Tricycle is designed to build strength and coordination for a wide range of children with disabilities. This foot pedal special needs tricycle is designed to provide full support to riders with low tone needing trunk control.What is the user cannot sit up on their own and has poor trunk control?
The Micah Special Needs Tricycle comes standard with a saddle seat with pelvic strap, padded backrest, armrests, chest strap, and adjustable headrest.
How do I determine which size Micah tricycle to purchase?Refer to our Sizing Chart under the Specifications tab. You will need to focus on the user's inseam length (inside of leg to bottom of heel) and arm length (top of arm to middle of hand). The Micah tricycle fits riders 55"+" high with an arm length of 18"-26" and an inseam of 22"-28"If you are not sure on which size to choose, we recommend completing the Measurement Form and reviewing those measurements against the Sizing Chart. This will also help in selecting a tricycle that will allow for growing room as well. For help with measuring and fitting the user, use our Measurement Form or contact one of our product specialists at 877-664-4565.Is the tricycle shipped assembled or do I have to assemble?The Micah tricycles are shipped unassembled to you and does require assembly. The tricycles come with full installation instructions and assembly much like a standard bicycle.