The Mobo Triton Pro has all of the qualities you look for in a leisure cycle with low, rugged chassis of something sportier. The Mobo Triton Pro features a dual-joystick steering mechanism and free-wheel mechanics, offers smooth maneuverability and gentle wrist, elbow and hand pressure while the ergonomic recumbent seat adds minimal pressure to your back. Suitable for riders from 4’ to 6’3”, the Mobo Triton Pro offers unprecedented stability with its low center of gravity that's perfect for riding at the beach, achieving a brisk workout and for leisure rides. "Growing Up" suddenly seems all the rage!
**Return Policy is 7 days per the Manufacturer
Ergonomically designed cruiser
- Recumbent style design reduces shoulder and arm stress
- Innovative steering system with no balance needed
Sturdy, adjustable steel frame fits most riders
- Safety flag included for optimal visibility
- Low to the ground frame for optimal stability
- Enhances hand/eye coordination and increases arm and leg muscle strength
- Free wheel without chain
- Durable, high quality luxury with rugged yet sleek lines
- Comfortable cushioned seat
- Caliper handbrake
- Stylish look with appealing graphics
Mobo Triton Pro Specifications:
Dimensions Gearing Single Speed Dimension (LxWxH) 48" - 61" extended x 28" x 29" Seat Height 12.5" above the ground Trike Weight 44 lbs. Weight Capacity 250 lbs. Wheel Size 20" front, 16" rear Length Adjustment 10-slot adjustments for 16" length Recommended User Height 48" - 75" Steering Mechanism Rear Steering Handlebars Hub Free-Wheel Mechanism Brake System Hand Caliper Chain Material Chainless Tire Type Inflatable Rubber Tires Seat Feature Cushioned Bonus Material Safety Flag Included Recommended Riding Surfaces Flat and Smooth
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.