The Mobo Triton is an ultra maneuverable and "way cool" design, it is unparalleled as a three wheeled cruiser for "big kids". A simple steering mechanism and lo-to-the-ground chassis makes the Mobo Triton the perfect companion for a brisk work out resulting in increased cardiovascular health and hand-eye coordination. Looking for a bike to fit your growing adolescent? The Mobo Triton includes an adjustable frame to fit heights up to 5'5". caliper handbrakes, a front free-wheel mechanism, and ergonomic seating are just a few of the many features. But don't just take my word - Come and get your ride on!
**Return Policy is 7 days per the Manufacturer
Ergonomically designed cruiser
- Innovative steering system with no balance needed
- Sturdy, adjustable steel frame that fits riders up to 5'5"
- Safety flag included for optimal visibility
- Low to the ground frame for optimal stability
- Enhances hand/eye coordination and increases arm and leg muscle strength
- Free wheel without chain
- Durable, high quality luxury with rugged yet sleek lines
- Comfortable cushioned seat
- Caliper handbrake
- Recumbent-style design reduces shoulder and arm stress
- Stylish look with appealing graphics
Mobo Triton Specifications:
Dimensions Gearing Single Speed Dimension (LxWxH) 41" - 51" extended x 26.5" x 25" Seat Height 11" above the ground Trike Weight 39 lbs. Weight Capacity 220 lbs. Wheel Size 16" front, 12" rear Length Adjustment 8-slot adjustments for 13" length Recommended User Height 41" - 65" Steering Mechanism Rear Steering Handlebars Hub Free-Wheel Mechanism Brake System Hand Caliper Chain Material Chainless Tire Type Inflatable Rubber Tires Seat Feature Cushioned Bonus Material Safety Flag Included Recommended Riding Surfaces Flat and Smooth
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- We purchased this bike for our son's 9th birthday. He has Angelman Syndrome so a two-wheeled bike was out of the question with his balance issues, we didn't want a trike that other kids would not think was "cool". This was the answer! Not only does our son absolutely LOVE it, so do all the other kids in town. We frequently hear that he "has the coolest bike ever"! That makes us feel good, and gives our son a great boost also.
- My Grandson Cameron LOVES his new bike. We were camping and many people stopped us to ask where we bought it! We were very pleased. It was fairly easy to assemble. There was an issue with a tire but we are expecting the company will take care of it. You will not be disappointed!
- My son who suffers from autism absolutely loves his bike. very easy to assemble. Extremely happy with the bike.
- My 15 yr old son has Autism. This is the only way I can motivate him to go out and get fresh air and exercise, otherwise he prefers to be inside on the computer.