DetailsThe AmTryke 2722 Therapeutic Tricycle was designed to answer requests from therapists who were seeking a tricycle for high functioning teens, adults and seniors needing the stability provided by a wide wheel base. Riders comfortable with a standard bike seating position will find the feel of this tryke familiar. The freewheel hub allows coasting. Seating options and accessories can adapt these trykes for a wide range of riders and abilities. Available in Amtryke red. Assembly Required.
AmTryke 2722 Therapeutic Tricycle Specifications
- 24 inch wheels with pneumatic tires
- Rolled steel frame with low step-through makes mounting safe and easy
- Low center of gravity provides added stability
- 12 inch hi-rise handlebars
- Safety steering limiter pin for three graduated steering options: straight, 20 degrees left/right, free steering
- Front hand brake and rear coaster brake
- Wide saddle seat can be positioned up or down
- Front and rear safety reflectors
- Hand brake featuresa built-in lock for easy rider transfer
- Full sized fenders
- Extra-large steel wire basket
- Safety helmet
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.