The popular Leckey Mygo Stander helps parents create one of the most supportive and therapeutic standing experiences available whether it used in prone, supine, or upright position. Theses packages make it easier than ever to get a Mygo stander in your home or clinic by combining lots of user favorites into one easy-to-order combo. Simply choose a size and color, and you're ready to get started.
Package Features Include:
- A stander for children ages 4 – 14 years with moderate to complex positioning needs
- The height, depth, width and angle of the chest positioning support can be adjusted
- The cushioned sternum pad offers extra support to encourage extension and gives a wide range of freedom for the arms
- Machine washable covers
- The height, depth, width and angle of the cushion’s pelvic positioning support can be adjusted to support the child in a secure, comfortable position
- The knee supports are individually adjustable in height, depth, angle and rotation to provide comfortable support when supine standing
- A range of optional bases are available, including an outdoor mobile base
- Shoulder Pad and Cover
- Contoured Headrest Hardware and Cushion in Black
- Fixed Chest Laterals
- Chest Wraparound Harness
- Supine Derotation Hip Belt
- Knee Cup Height Extension Brackets
- Basic Knee Straps
- Sandals with Straps
- Product Assembly
The Leckey Mygo Stander is a 3-in-1 prone, supine and upright stander for children that covers all the bases when it comes to therapeutic standing activities. The "big brother" of the Leckey Squiggles Stander, this all-in-one standing solution is made for kids ranging from 4 to 14 years of age. Whether used at home, at school, or in a clinical setting, the Leckey Mygo Stander was designed to accommodate the postural needs of your child as they grow and build on their abilities.
The Leckey Mygo Stander comes in two sizes: Size 1 for kids aged 4 - 10, Size 2 for kids 8 - 14. Its standard features include a chest pad, hip pad, knee pad, and individual footplate covers available in three colors (blue, pink, or orange).
The Leckey Mygo Stander can be configured in three ways to provide total support however your child needs it:
In Supine Mode, the Leckey Mygo Stander supports touch the back. This configuration is most supportive for children who require significant support and/or cannot raise their head against gravity. While in this mode, the angle can be changed from 0 degrees upright to 80 degrees horizontal.
In Upright Mode, supports generally interact with the front of the body. This configuration is typically for children who need less support and can hold their heads up independantly for extended periods of time without needing rest.
In Prone Mode, supports touch the front of the bosy and a tray is used to provide added support. Children who sometimes rest their chins on their chest may be helped by this configuration.
When your child is comfortably aligned and supported, standing can help deliver physical, emotional and social benefits in your child’s development. With its ease-of-use and adjustibility, the Leckey Mygo Stander is the ideal solution for families and clinicians looking to add some daily standing time to a child's physical therapy routine.
Leckey Mygo Stander Specifications:
Use this Dimensions Chart to help you make the right choice for your child.
Aprroximate Age Range 4-10 8-14 Maximum User Weight
110 lbs. 132 lbs. User Standing Height
42.5" - 57.1" 53.1" - 66.9" Chest Support Height (Footplate to Armpit)
29.9" - 42.5" 38.6" - 51.2" Hip Support Height (Footplate to Mid-Buttocks)
18.1" - 28.7" 24.4" - 34.4" Base Dimensions
38.5" x 24.8" 44.5" x 25.6" Stander Weight
48 lbs. 55 lbs.
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.