In the Rifton Large Supine Stander, children and adults can stand at eye level with their peers. Adjustable supports allow for functional alignment, and the child's arms are free for activities. Supine standing provides head support with partial weight-bearing. We offer two sizes for a wide range of users.
The ability to stand changes how children see and experience the world - literally. In a classroom setting, our Supine Standers allow for greater social interaction and involvement in a wide range of therapeutic or recreational activities. Simply being able to interact with peers at eye level can make any activity more rewarding.
As flexible and adaptable a stander as you'll find anywhere, Rifton Supine Standers make standing comfortable for children with a wide range of capabilities. Each stander is designed to provide excellent support and security as children improve their skills. With posterior and lateral support, our fully adjustable Supine Standers provide maximum stability while allowing partial weight-bearing and freedom of movement - ideal for individuals with difficulty controlling the head or shoulders.
Rifton Large Supine Stander Features:
- Flip down the top of the Stander for a user who needs to learn head control.
- The armrests move up and down the frame or tilt at varying angles to encourage upper body control. They fold down when not needed.
- The lateral supports slide out of the way to aid transfers.
- Angle adjustment is calibrated from 0° to 85° for accurate positioning.
- The sturdy, curved, gray frame gives plenty of foot room to the caregiver.
- Double-locking casters prevent roll and swivel during transfers.
- The footboard adjusts, bringing the child up to a comfortable height for the caregiver.
- Easy Transfers. The manual crank handle lowers the stander horizontally to 21" (wheelchair height) for a sitting transfer.
The Rifton Large Supine Stander comes standard with the following:
- adjustable armrests
- hip strap
- chest strap
- leg strap
- one pair of lateral support blocks
- one pair of headblocks
- double locking casters
Rifton Supine Stander Specifications:
Use this Dimensions Chart to help you make the right choice for your child.
Size Large Supine Stander Key User Dimension: Height
Select the appropriate Prone Stander by the user's overall height. Choose the size that allows for growth.
Important: User's weight must not exceed the maximum working load.
Board length and width 71" x 19" Distance between lateral supports 9" - 16" Height when horizontal 21" - 30" Height when vertical 74" Base length and width 46.5" x 29.5" Max. working load 250 lbs.