Star Pediatric Posterior Gait Trainer's standard features include ankle prompts, a seat harness, pelvic stabilizer, positioning bar for adjustable depth, variable resistance tabs on the rear wheels and swivel wheel locking brackets.
The articulating 45° vertical handgrips are adjustable as a standard feature. Both fold for easy storage. Accessories fit both trainers. Measure from wrist to floor with arms belt to 90°.
Gait trainers are designed for individuals who do not have the functional gait skills or postural control to safely and independently use a standard walker.
The Benefits of the Star Gait Trainer:
- Encourages early cognitive and learning development.
- Cardiopulmonary strengthening and conditioning.
- Reduces flexion contractures.
- Increases spatial awareness and head control to achieve independent ambulation.
- Teaches individual to take steps.
The Star gait trainer offers varied levels of support and each accessory can be removed or added according to the individual user’s needs and abilities. The Star anterior model is available in two sizes and folds easily for convenient transport and storage.
Star Posterior Gait Trainer Specifications:
- Ankle prompts
- Seat harness
- Pelvic stabilizer
- Positioning bar for adjustable depth
- Variable resistance tabs on the rear wheels
- Swivel wheel locking brackets
- Articulating 45° vertical handgrips
Tyke Pediatric Handlebar Adjustable Height 17" - 20" 22" - 28"
Key User Dimension: Elbow Height
Measure the vertical distance from the bent elbow to the floor while the user is standing upright. Choose the Gait Trainer that allows for growth .
Important: Make sure that the chest prompt width is adequate, allowing for growth. User's weight must not exceed the maximum working load.
Inside Width Between Handlebars 14" 15.5" Width 22" 23.5" Depth Opened at Base 22" 25" Weight Limit 100 lbs. 200 lbs.
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.