The amazing Climbing Swring is constructed of 4 strong wooden-plastic rings plus the platform that kids can sit on, stand on, or hang from, and it swings, spins and revolves all at the same time!
There is more to the Climbing Swring than meets the eye: it also helps children develop balance, poise, strength and equilibrium.
Climbing Swring Features:
- Precise, durable heat treated bearing spins on a lifetime nylon
- Collapses for easy storage
- High quality non-toxic paint protects it from the weather and the constant use
- Platform contains a non-slip surface
Benefits of SWRING-ing noted in therapy:
- Fun to ride - Accommodates one user at a time, fostering group cooperation, problem solving, turn-taking, fostering flexibility in typical playmate roles. Creative play ideas emerge during use of the SWRING - astronauts flying in space ships, Group activities on the SWRING also encourage coordination and body awareness related to moving one’s body near/next to a peer’s body.
- Improves balance and core strength - stand to squat balance [ski pose or quad strengthening], promotes head inversion/ vestibular activation when reaching down to the floor and returning up to standing.
- Supports integration of the body moving in space for kids with gravitational insecurity
- Supports bilateral coordination of arms/legs for climbing and transitioning body in/out of the SWRING
- Supports neck/arm/trunk righting reactions which all translate to improving body position in space sensation, and increasing graded, controlled muscle responses, and appropriate timing with muscle responses
- Vestibular/Spinning input increases alertness levels with great social emotional outcomes (improved eye contact, increased vocalizations, increased spontaneous speech, increased affect/expressions and engagement)
- Improves postural control and alignment - orthopedically-challenged kiddos, and kids with limited movement experiences quickly learn how to orient their bodies and align the spine vertically for more optimal posturing during face to face interactions and during UE/upper extremity functional tasks.
- Basket frame provides a sense of security for short sitting and scooting around while seated on the bottom platform.
Climbing Swring Specifications:
- Dimensions: 90" x 48"
- User capacity: 1 adult, 2-3 children
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.