Primary Bipod Swing Frames provide the timeless swinging activity and are an essential sensory motor development tool for the special needs playground. Each 10-foot section of our affordable commercial-grade adaptive equipment accommodates 2 seats or one wheelchair platform swing.
Primary BiPod Swing Frame Bay Features:
- 8' H x 10' W
- 2.375" O.D. galvanized steel top rail
- 1.875" O.D. steel legs
- Choose 2, 4, 6, or 8-seat swing frames
- Each two-seat bay can accommodate one wheelchair platform swing (not included)
- Includes swing hangers, frame, and strap swing seats
- May be used with "S" hooks
- Concrete footings required for installation
Primary BiPod Swing Frame Specifications:
Swing Capacity Wheelchair Platform Capacity Weight Capacity Safety Zone 2-Seat Frame 2 1 400 lbs. total 32' x 27' 4-Seat Frame 4 2 800 lbs. total 32' x 38' 6-Seat Frame 6 3 1,200 lbs total 32' x 49' 8-Seat Frame 8 4 1,600 lbs total 32' x 60'
200 lbs Weight Capacity Per Swing
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.