The Primary Bipod Swing Frames provide the timeless swinging activity and are an essential sensory motor development tool for the special needs playground. Each 10 foot section of our affordable commercial-grade adaptive equipment accommodates 2 seats or one wheelchair platform swing.
Primary BiPod Swing Frame Bay Features:
- 8' H x 10' W.
- 2.375" O.D. galvanized steel top rail.
- 1.875" O.D. steel legs.
- Accommodates 2 seats or 1 wheelchair platform.
- Includes swing hangers and frame only (swings not included).
- May be used with "S" hooks.
- Concrete footings required for installation.
Primary BiPod Swing Frame Specifications:
Swing Capacity Wheelchair Platform Capacity Weight Capacity Safety Zone 2-Seat Frame 2 1 400 lbs. total 32' x 27' 4-Seat Frame 4 2 800 lbs. total 32' x 38' 6-Seat Frame 6 3 1,200 lbs total 32' x 49' 8-Seat Frame 8 4 1,600 lbs total 32' x 60'
200 lbs Weight Capacity Per Swing
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.