The Swing-Swing Frame is a new concept in therapy swings. The frame provides users with an extremely sturdy swing frame (supports up to 350 lbs) that virtually disappears, leaving the room open for other uses. This space-saving swing frame is effortlessly put up or taken down in about a minute and can be used in rooms as narrow as 10' × 16'. Attaches to any wall at least 8 feet high. The Swing-Swing comes as a complete package including attaching clips, swivel, and our innovative Smooth Swingin' Rope Hangers. Ideal for therapists, schools and parents.
Frame is composed of 4 basic parts:
- The 6' Swing Arm
- The steel swing arm receiver measuring 8" x 8" (attaches to the wall plate)
- The plywood wall plate measuring 7" × 48"(attaches to the wall)
- Two 102" legs. The leg's footprint is 9.5' x 9' which means they touch the floor 9.5' from the wall and 9' from each other.
Swing-Swing Frame Specifications:
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs.
- Overall footprint: 9.5' x 9'
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.