The Swing-Swing Therapeutic Swing Frame provides users with an extremely sturdy swing frame (supports up to 350 lbs) that virtually disappears, leaving the room open for other uses. This space-saving swing frame is effortlessly put up or taken down in about a minute and can be used in rooms as narrow as 12' × 16'. Attaches to any wall at least 8 feet high. The Swing-Swing comes as a complete package including attaching clips, swivel, and our innovative Smooth Swingin' Rope Hangers. Ideal for therapists, schools and parents.
Frame is composed of 4 basic parts:
- The 6' Swing Arm
- The steel swing arm receiver measuring 8" x 8" (attaches to the wall plate)
- The plywood wall board measuring 8" × 30" (attaches to the wall)
- Two 102" legs. They touch the floor a little over 8' (98") from the wall and 8' (96") from each other.
- Fairly easy installation
- Turns any room into a multi-purpose room
- Made of solid steel to last a life time
- Baked on indoor-outdoor powder coat (plastic) finish
- No cross bars to trip over
- Poly-urethane tipped feet
- Two innovative and silent Smooth Swingin’ Rope Hangers
- Plus a smooth 360 degree rotation center swivel (ball bearing) for spinning
- Includes all necessary hardware for immediate use
- Once set-up, it is 98" from wall to leg foot and 96" from leg to leg at the floor
- Stands just over 7' at 86" to the top of the top
Swing-Swing Frame Specifications
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs.
- Overall footprint: 8' x 8'
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.