The Mirage Swing Seat is a fully inclusive swing seat suitable for all ages. It is a new concept in swing seat design: exciting, cool, racing car styling to attract all children. There is an optional safety harness that can be added as an accessory.
- Meets DDA requirements for accessibility.
- Provides full body support
- Reclined body position and contoured design offers maximum comfort and support.
- An optional "take-away" security harness is available.
- Made of roto-molded polyethylene with full UV protection. All fittings are stainless steel.
- Supplied with galvanized swing chains and fixings to suit a 6' or 8' high swing beam
- Certified to EN1176 for unsupervised use (without harness) including impact test requirements
Mirage Swing Seat Specifications:
- External Dimensions: 41" length, 27" width, 19" height; 15 lbs weight (without chains).
- Weight Capacity 250 lbs.
Frequently Asked Questions:How do I know what size swing seat to order?Measure the user's hip width, shoulder width, and end of bottom to top of head. The Mirage Swing Seat is 21.5"W x 32.5"HCan the swing seat be hung from different types of swing frames?Yes, the Mirage Swing Seat can be suspended from any swing frame that has swing hangers installed and can support the weight of the user.
VideosThere are no videos available.