Attempting to fill the needs of older and heavier users, we have created a reasonably priced swing frame to hold and swing up to 450 lbs. The triangulated sturdy frame is a solid performer made to take the weight for years to come. It is portable, takes about 10 minutes to set up and disassemble, but is light enough to pick up and move around if needed. With the large top piece and legs angled out, there is plenty of room for the most active swingers. All frames come complete and ready to use. The only addition is the swivel. It is a rubber boot covered, commercial-duty, and a very strong attachment for swinging and spinning. 98" overall height allows it to fit inside a standard ceiling height in a clinic or classroom.
- Mechanism can be fixed in a stable position or set for swinging
- Accessory pieces are lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Durable metal frame has a working load of 450 lbs.
- Lightweight and portable
- No cross bars to get in the way
- Support straps triangulate the legs for solid performance
- Features polyurethane feet
- Solid construction w/ heavy-gauge steel
- Large attaching clips
- Easy set-up
VLF Heavy Duty Swing Frame Specifications:
Dimensions Weight Limit 450 lbs.
Weight of Frame
Legs (each) 106"
172" (front to back), 128" (sideways)
Highest Point 79" (68" between legs)
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.