The R.E.A.L. Design By Myself™ Therapy System is an interlocking movement system. Its primary goal is to aid in the development of independent movement skills of young children with special needs. The By Myself™ Therapy System is a beneficial tool utilized by therapists to meet their clients’ developmental motor goals and ultimately, help them achieve independence. All components of the By Myself™ Therapy System are latex-free.
Provides children with a fun way to achieve skills for independent movement while they are developing motor skills such as balance, coordination skills, transition from sit to stand and walking.
Here are just a few of the therapeutic benefits of the By Myself™ Therapy System:
- Increase trunk and extremity strength
- Facilitate body awareness
- Facilitate righting reactions
- Improve bilateral abilities
- Improve weight bearing
- Improve coordination
- Facilitate independent walking and other movement patterns
- Interlocking therapy system made of LATEX-FREE, anti-microbial material
Please refer to our sizing charts to see if the By Myself™ Therapy System is right for your child’s special needs.
The By Myself™ Therapy System comes with six individual equipment components that therapists can use in combination with each other or separately to provide children with special needs a variety of movement activities. The By Myself™ Therapy System's individual components can be purchased separately or in one comprehensive therapy system package.
The By Myself™ Therapy System comes with five individual equipment components that therapists can use in combination with each other or separately to provide children with special needs a variety of movement activities.
By Myself™ Therapy System Includes:
- Walk on Base has multiple fastening points to secure the various By-Myself parts with an anti-slip base.
- Parallel Bars are adjustable in both height and width and can be used as an aid for children developing walking skills such as stepping with correct length and width.
- Rise and Shine Ladder, constructed of sturdy tubular steel, increases a child's sense of security while learning to stand.
- Lift off Chair with a padded adjustable seat wide enough to provide a stable base of support for children learning sitting skills.
- Trekie Poles can be attached to the walk-on base or used independently-ideal for the child who is ready to take steps. Choose your size of either Small or Large.
- All of the By-Myself components and accessories may be purchased separately.
- Consult with your child’s therapist or medical doctor before beginning exercise programs with the By Myself™ Therapy System or any of its individual components. The trained professional will be able to provide proper instruction for safe use of this therapy equipment.
- Should only be used under the supervision of a trained therapist or under a program designed by a therapist
- Recommended for young children with mild to moderate physical involvement.
Every step of a child's development leads them closer to independence. Through movement, a child explores, interacts with, and learns about the world around them. The new By Myself Therapy System from R.E.A.L. Design was developed to aid children with motor disabilities in the acquisition of skills for independent movement. Pediatric Therapists working in schools, centers, and homes will find the By Myself line of equipment a valuable tool for assisting children with motor development goals. Children will enjoy the playful quality of the colorful, durable components while they learn skills such as balance and coordination, transition from sit to stand, and walking.
By Myself Therapy System
Rise and Shine Ladder
42"H x 19"W with 4.5" rung spacing
Lift Off Chair
seat height adjustable from 8"-14"
seat depth adjustable from 6"-12"
Small Trekie Poles
height adjustable from 17.5"-25" with a 5.5" base
Large Trekie Poles
height adjustable from 24"-36" with a 7" base
height adjustable from 14"-22"
Weight Limit: 100 lbs
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.