The Ceiling Raft Bar is designed with the special needs child in mind. The swing bar is designed to easily attach to rafters in a basement. Choose your attachments and you have an indoor therapy swing system. Holds a variety of different accessories for fun activities.
The Ceiling Raft Bar is inexpensive and easily turns any space with exposed beams into a swinging area. It solid design and top quality components will last for about ever. Install it anywhere there is room to swing in the house because it virtually disappears after use. With the swivel swing bar in place you can start building a special sensory area around it.
The Ceiling Raft Bar is 40" long and supports up to 300 lbs. The Ceiling Raft Bar is fully featured including two of our exclusive Smooth Swingin' Rope Hangers on either end and a center eye-bolt for the optional swivel. Our Smooth Swingin' Rope Hangers eliminate the squeaks and grinds of metal rubbing against metal.
Families will love our silent Smooth Swingin' Rope Hangers, the swivel swing bar's convenient design, and the versatility of three hanging points in one simple and safe unit.
- The beam must be at least 2" x 6' in order to support the users weight.
- You will need to attach the swivel swing bar to three overhead beams. These beams need to be 16" on center (spaced apart)
- For standard wood frame buildings you are attaching 3 L Brackets to the 3 beams using two 5/16" bolts for each.
- So, you are drilling six 5/16" holes all together.
- It is not a difficult job (should take about an hour) for someone with a little experience and tools.
- Still unsure? Give us a call, we can help
Ceiling Raft Bar Specificaitons:
- Dimensions: 40" long
- Supports Up To 300 lbs
There is no additional info available.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
I highly recommend this hardware. It wasn't too difficult to install and my autistic son just loves it. I chose this one for the durability and longevity of use. It doesn't rub or make any sounds at all. Very smooth movement, even the swivel!