Pulling, stretching, and climbing can assist strength-building and coordination in a youngster as well as help burn off some extra energy and wiggles. With the Adjustable Indoor Climbing Wall, you can provide an area perfect for climbing activities in the home sensory room, a physical therapy clinic, or a school gymnasium.
The Adjustable Indoor Climbing Wall can be installed on almost any wall and comes with your choice of Wood Stud, Metal Stud or Block/Concrete hardware. The three 57"W x 29"H solid wood panels of the climbing wall have handhold anchors pre-installed for easy positioning of the thirty included handholds. Want to make climbing a little easier? Just remove the locking bolts and pull the wall forward for a 15-degree incline! It's a simple and fun solution for any exercise program for children or young adults.
Adjustable Indoor Climbing Wall Specifications:
- 3 - 57" W x 29" H panels, with handhold anchors pre-installed to position your handholds
- Guide rail adjustment system
- Includes 30 handholds of varying difficulty
- Also includes all necessary hardware for installation
- Hardware packages vary depending on the type of surface
- Installed size: 57" W x 87" H finished climbing wall surface
- Weight capacity: 175 lbs.
- Adjustable Angle of Incline: 0 - 15 degrees
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.