There's endless climbing with the freestanding 360° Wall™. The unique square or rectangle shape allows climbers to traverse around the wall in a complete 360° pathway (32 feet) for as long as their muscles allow. Panels are durable and easy to put up.
This freestanding climbing wall is an excellent alternative for schools who do not or cannot install permanent mounted walls. Includes safety mats and Cordless Mat Locking System.
Designed for Pre-K and Elementary school age children.
Freestanding 360° WALL Specifications:
- 360° Wall panels and support braces
- 8 each 4' x 8' climbing wall panels
- 8 each 4' x 6' x 2” safety mats and Cordless Mat Locking System
- 32 linear feet Red-Relief Line®
- 160 each Groperz™ Route-Setting Hand Holds
- All required hardware and installation instructions.
Dimensions Unit Weight 2,000 lbs. Indoor/Outdoor Use Indoor Use Only
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.