The Homestand II Swing Frame is designed for residential home use with portability in mind. Telescoping legs allow uses to adjust for 2 heights of 6 1/2′ and 7 1/2′ and uses just 8 1/2′ x 8 1/2′ floor or yard space; poly-urethane tipped feet; no cross bars (4 sided access to the swinger), exclusive rope swing hangars and a smooth-turning 360 swivel for spinning; sets up and knocks down in minutes; fits into most car trunks; baked-on powder-coated finish for indoor and outdoor use. Heavy duty can support up to 275 lbs. Can accommodate any seat with a hook or loop at the end of its rope or chain. Only pliers needed for quick set up.
- Two 16" (40.6cm) coated chains for easy height adjustment of swing allowing the swing accessory to be attached anywhere on chain)
- Solid steel construction
- Stainless-steel, attaching clips that hook to the eye bolts
- Center swivel allows for spinning feature on swing accessories
- Durable baked-on powder-coated finish for east maintenance. Ideal for either indoor and outdoor use
- Four 1-piece legs support more weight