Ideal for children who may benefit from weight bearing on the upper and lower extremities. Excellent for coordination and gross motor skills. The See Me Tunnel collapses down for easy and convenient storage and can be used alone or with multiple tunnels joined together.
Each tunnel is 6' long (with a 19" diameter) and contains two nylon mesh windows. Entire tunnel is flame retardant and meets CPAI specifications.
See Me Connecting Play Tunnel Specifications:
- Dimensions: 6'L x 19"diameter
- Contains 2 Nylon Mesh Windows
- Flame Retardant
- Collapsable for easy storage
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- This is a great toy! I bought it for my one year old daughter for her birthday. We put it up at night, and in the morning when she notices it folded up she immediately points at it to have us unfold it. Then she literally dives into the tunnel. (The cats also like it!) We play peek-a-boo and tag. She has been walking since 9 1/2 months, so I was unsure if she would be interested in crawling through such an object, but she absolutely loves it. And it is very safe. I am told by a child development specialist that entering tunnels and things of that sort is phenomenal for a toddler's development. For such a cheap price, I am buying these for all her little friends' birthdays. A must have.
- My boys (now 3.5 and 1.5) got this tunnel for a birthday gift last fall. They love crawling in the tunnel and encasing themselves inside and popping out. We received this with the hide-me tent and connecting tunnel. We have rainy day picnics inside the tent and tunnel on rainy days! I'm glad we have two tunnels as they're not terribly big and then each kid has one to crawl through. Both items are durable as my boys are very active and somewhat rough on toys. These toys are always the first to be requested and pulled out when friends are visiting (even older kids)! A good buy!
- I got this toy to use in my church nursery for my toddler Sunday School class. They love it! We use it to act out Biblical Voyages, such as Moses crossing the red sea. This is one of their favorite toys! They love chasing each other through it and hiding in it. It is easy to clean up, just collapse it and tie the nylon ties closed. It has been smashed, jumped on, and used by a LARGE 10-year old, and no damage has been done! I am very happy with this item.