At 28” in diameter, this 9’ long tunnel provides easier access for children with limited motor skills. A fun way to progress and encourage children who would benefit from dynamic weight bearing in quadriped and improvement of gross motor skills and coordination.
This flame-retardant nylon taffeta tunnel has a padded interior for comfort during crawling and creeping activities Several tunnels can be connected together to form a maze to further encourage motor skills and cognitive abilities.
Super Enormous Tunnel Specifications:
- Dimensions: 9 ft X 28" in diameter
- 70 denier, 190T polyester taffeta with P.U. coating.
- Flame retardant, meets CPAI-84 & ASTM F963 safety standards.
- Sturdy hardened spring steel construction.
- Interior padding for safety and comfort.
- Tunnel collapses flat for easy storage.
- Easy cleaning with a damp cloth and mild soap.
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- We used the Super Enormous Tunnel for a youth activity [Halloween] event (with over 30 teenagers present). Although somewhat expensive, buying more than one tunnel is highly recommended as the tunnels attach securely and easily together with velcro and increase the fun time. We joined several tunnels together to create different passage ways within a maze. The tunnels are very functional and durable. Adults as well as kids can easily fit and crawl through this tunnel without fear of ripping the fabric. The padding over the wires is sufficient to prevent discomfort to the knees (at least no more than would otherwise result from crawling around).
- My boys are 8 and 5. I was not so sure about this purchase, but the size and durability are great! My 8 year old fits comfortably and he is a tall and big boy!! The 5 year old just goes inside to read or get away. It's great.
- My three kids LOVE this. I asked them how many stars to give this tunnel, and my 6 year old said "a thousand"! My two year old filled it up with pillows, blankets and books today. She can stand up inside it, and I hear her in there jabbering away. My 6 and 8 year olds love to lay in it and roll across the floor. It is constructed of nylon, so it doesn't seem like it will tear like the plastic tunnels have. It folds flat in a matter of seconds, and could easily be stored under a bed. I think this will be a great rainy day toy indoors, and tons of fun in the yard this summer.
- Even though it is expensive, we decided to splurge on this tunnel for our kids. We are absolutely delighted with it! It is very well made and durable, and even has built-in velcro ties to make it easy to fold up and put away. It is so much more fun than the usual, small toy tunnels because bigger kids and parents can easily fit inside. Ours is sometimes used as a tunnel, and sometimes used (with Daddy inside) as a giant worm that tries to "eat" the kids when they get too close. Even the cat loves it!
- Kids and adults can make use of this enormous tunnel. I purchased it with the idea that it would be much larger than our existing play tunnels (19") and man was that a great decision. Adults can easily navigate through the tunnel and my son loves to disappear into the tunnel for extended periods of quiet time. We love it!