Makes it easy to create a tunnel system that encourages crawling and creeping, weight-bearing, coordination, and gross motor skills. The 18.5"H x 35.5"D tunnel has an easy clean, moisture-proof polyethylene floor and mesh center. each of four tunnel is 3"L x 18"D. Compatible with See me Tunnel. Self erecting/self supporting design sets up easily and folds in seconds to go in included storage bag. Nylon Taffeta meets BPCI-84 flame retardant standard. Latex free.
Tunnel of Fun Junction Specifications:
- Each of four tunnel is 3"L x 18"D.
- Nylon Taffeta - Flame Retardant
- Latex Free
Frequently Asked Questions:
Are the Tunnel of Fun Junction Latex Free?
Yes, the Tunnel of Fun Junction is latex free.
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- These tunnels are durable. They are flexible for creative play as well. They are high quality and really hold up! Perhaps the design is not suited to some folks, but it suits us more than well. We bought one about 3 years ago for my nephew's 2nd birthday and he has spent countless hours using these to make forts by joining all the various parts tables and blankets and pillows. They are a kids wonderland. It is easy for fairly small kids to attach and re-attach these tunnels. They can drag them all over the place and do what they want with them. When my nephew went to pre-school he took the tunnels and all the kids have been playing with them for months. Kids will love these. We just got another set for my daughter at her second birthday and she loves them equally as well. She loves to collect all of her favorite toys and take them into the middle where she will play blissfully for a 1/2 hour or more. Kids can drive trucks thru them, push balls thru them, play catch thru the tunnels... all kinds of fun games. You can set the tunnels on end and run around them like pylons on an obstacle course. If she starts racing thru the tunnels they will sometimes become dislodged, but we have already taught her how to shove them back together or if she is having trouble (2 year old) she will ask for help. My suggestion for those who need the tunnels to be attached permanently to the middle is to get some heavy duty stick on velcro strips. THESE TUNNELS ARE AWESOME.
- We bought this for my 18 month old son. The kids love it! Even my 9, 8, 6 and 2 year olds love it too. We have it set up in our basement and they play hide and seek in it. It was definitely worth the money.
- My daughter loves this set. I like how everything folds up and takes up very little room when play is done and so far the nylon has held up to hours of play. We haven't had trouble with the tunnels disconnecting from the junction - we figured out a way to get them to stay together - tie the adjacent tunnels together with the strings on either side of each one. It seems to work well and doesn't interfere with play. Granted, there should be a better, more efficient way of doing this, but it works for what we've got.
- My 1 year old son just loves it. It brings hours of fun and chase. He takes all his toys he can inside. This I'm sure will last him for many years. The storage is great.