Allow your child to experience the excitement of swinging, twisting and spinning from a rope that never tangles! The Twizzler suspension swing lets your kids grab the handles, push off and smile whether they're indoors or outside.
Parents can easily attach the twist-and-twirl spinner bar to a tree limb, swing set or other stable support. The super tough, 9' weather-resistant rope is super tough and safe for outdoor and indoor-use.
The Twizzler provides great fun and exercise, and is a classic product for all seasons.
Twist Whiz Specifications:
- Designed for one user at a time
- Ages 3+
- Maximum Weight: 125 lbs (or less)
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- We have given a Twizzler to each of our seven grandchildren and all of our nieces and nephews. They never wear out and the kids twirl on them into their teens.
- We have only had this for a few days. My six year old who has needed occupational therapy for fine motor skills and has been diagnosed as hyperactive, loves it. I feel that it is good for building up the strength in his hands. I installed it in just a few minutes -- most of that time was spent looking for a limb of the right thickness and height in my yard. The first limb I selected was way too thick and put the Twizzler too high. Purchasers may want to take into account the thickness of the limbs they want to use as well as the height. Overall, this is a really a fun activity for my son.
- I bought my girls, ages 7 and 4, this product earlier this spring. It was easy to assemble, but finding the right height at which to hang it was a fairly time consuming process. It has been up for 4 months now and has seen daily use. When our play group meets here, the kids line up to have a turn, over and over again. I would recommend this for children who are reasonably coordinated and who have enough upper body strength to hold themselves up by their hands. A very durable product and a fun physical activity.
- I bought this last Christmas for my very active 4 year old boy. It is hands-down the favorite toy in my neighborhood for everyone. Even my 2 year old can now hang from it and swing. I believe it has been instrumental in helping with balance, agility and coordination. You should see the tricks my son & his best friends- 4 year old twin girls -have taught themselves to do! Amazing! Hanging it was an obstacle- my husband has to climb up the tree- but you only need to do it once. It's weathered very well- the rope and the handle are still in great condition and it was left out all winter (in NJ)!
- I tried this toy out at my friends house. It is the best ever. Every kid(13 and under) needs to have it!!!
- My 5 year old loves this toy! It hangs from our tree and she gets it going in a circle and pulls up her feet and lets go! She goes round and round! My older 2 like it too, and all they have to do is throw it up and around the branch so it is closer to the branch, making it shorter for taller kids. When they are done, they unwrap it and it is ready for my 5 year old again.