DetailsARK's Animal Tips are a charming addition to any oral sensory motor treatment plan. Their friendly faces immediately spark interest, improve concentration, and increase willingness to participate in therapy. Each tip has a variety of shapes and textures for oral stimulation and sensory input both within the oral cavity and around the lips and face. Use the textured ears as spoons to decrease texture aversion. Or, use the bite blocks on the back of the tips to practice jaw grading and stability. They can also be used to work on biting/chewing skills, coordination of movement, and of course play therapy. Kids will love incorporating these playful ""pets"" into their speech and feeding therapy sessions! This listing is for 1 of each cat, mouse and dog. The hard tips (in yellow, blue, and turquoise) are firmer for more resistance and proprioceptive input. * Made in the USA out of medical grade materials * No BPA, PVC, lead, phthalates, or latex * The Cat Tip measures approximately 1.75" from ear to ear, the Dog 2.75", and the Mouse 3" * Dishwasher-safe * To be used with any Z-Vibe® or Z-Grabber® (sold separately)
ARK’s Animal Tip Set Specifications:
- Includes 1 each: cat tip, dog tip, and mouse tip
- Cat Tip measures approx. 1.75" from ear to ear
- Dog Tip measures approx. 2.75" from ear to ear
- Mouse Tip measures approx. 3" from ear to ear
- Each animal has a different sized bite block on the back side for jaw grading practice
- Made in the USA
- To be used with any Z-Vibe® or Z-Grabber® (sold separately)
- FDA compliant
- No Color Choice
- Dishwasher safe
- This therapeutic tool should be used under adult supervision at all times.
- CAN NOT BE RETURNED
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
VideosThere are no videos available.