The playful Listening First Bear Headphones are specifically built for young students with safety and comfort as its first concern. Rugged ABS plastic ear cups withstand daily use with adjustable volume control for individual preferences. This stereo headphone is ideal for story-time, library and computer uses.
Listening First Bear Headphones Specifications:
- Dimensions: 6.8" x 6" x 2.5"
- Age: 3-10 years old
- Adjustable headband comfortable for extended wear
- Specifically sized for young students
- Volume control for individual preferences
- Ideal for beginning computer classes and story-time uses
- Permanently attached with reinforced “strain” connection resists accidental pull out
- Lengthy 6 foot straight cord with 3.5mm plug set at right angle reduces accidental pull-out
- Around-ear ambient noise-reducing earcups deliver maximum protection against exterior sounds (without added electronic circuitry and expense). This reduces the need to increase the volume (protecting the ears) and helps keep students on task.
- Rugged ABS plastic ear cups resist breakage in high-use situations
- Replaceable leatherette ear cushions
- IBM, iMac and Mac compatible
- One year warranty for school use - unlike headphones purchased at consumer electronics stores whose warranties would be voided if used in schools.
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- These are very cute and have good sound quality. I am overall satisfied with the product.
- We purchased these headphones before our trip to Europe so our toddler could watch the video ipod. The headphones are comfortable and rugged. She loves the bear ears and they held up to all her abuse. Two thumbs up!!
- I got these for my son to use on our portable dvd player, for trips. He's only a year and a half and I wasn't sure that they would fit him, but they do. They are adjustable and could even fit a young adult. To adjust pull the band at the top of the ear pieces. So these will grow with him, which is great for me as a parent. I'm glad I don't have to buy a new pair every year. They are very durable and have survived a couple trips. I like that there is an external volume control. They seem to be very comfortable for him. He doesn't try to pull them off at all. My suggestion to parents who plan on using these on small children for trips is, make sure you get the child used to wearing them. After that it should be smooth sailing. Its also nice that there is only one wire running from the head piece. So if the child moves suddenly and the headphones come off, the wire won't pull at them. I would definitely recommend these to anyone, as a childs first pair of headphones.