The playful panda motif Listening First headphone is specifically built for young students with safety as its first concern. Rugged ABS plastic ear cups withstand daily use with adjustable volume control for individual preferences. This stereo headphone is ideal for story-time, library and computer uses.
Listening First Panda Headphones Specifications:
- Dimensions: 6.8" x 6" x 2.5"
- Age: 3-10 years old
- Adjustable headband comfortable for extended wear
- Specifically sized for young students
- Volume control for individual preferences
- Ideal for beginning computer classes and story-time uses
- Permanently attached with reinforced “strain” connection resists accidental pull out
- Lengthy 6 foot straight cord with 3.5mm plug set at right angle reduces accidental pull-out
- Around-ear ambient noise-reducing earcups deliver maximum protection against exterior sounds (without added electronic circuitry and expense). This reduces the need to increase the volume (protecting the ears) and helps keep students on task.
- Rugged ABS plastic ear cups resist breakage in high-use situations
- Replaceable leatherette ear cushions
- IBM, iMac and Mac compatible
- One year warranty for school use - unlike headphones purchased at consumer electronics stores whose warranties would be voided if used in schools.
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- I actually bought these for myself, and I'm 13 years old. These work great! They're very cute, and have pretty good quality. Very Comfortable. I gave it to my parents to try and they enjoy it as well!
- I bought these headphones before my 2 year old daughter and I were flying cross-country. I tried to get her used to them before the plane ride. I probably should have used them longer before getting on the plane. On the plane she did fine on the way out and even fell asleep with them on. On the way home, she would only wear them for about 20 minutes. I think it was the novelty she did not like, but overall I was happy with the purchase and would recommend these headphones. Just use them a bit before you actually need them to get your child used to them.
- I bought these headphones for my two and half year old girl to use with an iPod Touch. The ear buds that come with iPods simply do not stay in my little girl's ears for very long. Until we got these headphones my wife and I were resigned to listening to our daughter's shows over the car radio. Now we can ride in peace as our little girl happily enjoys her show. We paid a little extra for these particular headphones as they have the independent volume control. We've tried the volume control but really haven't used it. We set the volume on the iPod and then place the headphone on our girl. Actually she has figured out the iPod and likes to put on the headphones by herself! The overall quality of these headphones is not bad. Our daughter is quite comfortable with these headphones. I highly recommend these headphones.