The playful tiger motif Listening First headphone is specifically built for young students with safety as its first concern. Rugged ABS plastic ear cups withstand daily use with adjustable volume control for individual preferences. This stereo headphone is ideal for story-time, library and computer uses.
Listening First Tiger Headphones Specifications:
- Dimensions: 6.8" x 6" x 2.5"
- Age: 3-10 years old
- Adjustable headband comfortable for extended wear
- Specifically sized for young students
- Volume control for individual preferences
- Ideal for beginning computer classes and story-time uses
- Permanently attached with reinforced “strain” connection resists accidental pull out
- Lengthy 6 foot straight cord with 3.5mm plug set at right angle reduces accidental pull-out
- Around-ear ambient noise-reducing earcups deliver maximum protection against exterior sounds (without added electronic circuitry and expense). This reduces the need to increase the volume (protecting the ears) and helps keep students on task.
- Rugged ABS plastic ear cups resist breakage in high-use situations
- Replaceable leatherette ear cushions
- IBM, iMac and Mac compatible
- One year warranty for school use - unlike headphones purchased at consumer electronics stores whose warranties would be voided if used in schools.
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- These are cute, and the perfect size for my almost 2-year old. The sound is not too much- you can adjust the volume on your DVD player/computer as well as an additional volume control on the headset (well, on the cord portion). It did take some getting used to for the kiddo, so i suggest "practicing" at home before the trip. it worked for us!
- Fantastic product for kids. The sizing was perfect for my 3 year old. We purchased this to help keep him entertained on our Hong Kong trip. 13 hours on a plane is a long time. The earphones cover the entire ear and seemed to be very comfortable. They seemed fairly sturdy and survived multiple trips in my backpack which was stuffed with over things.