The Currambera Hammock Swing is extra-large, enabling you to not only sit comfortably in it, but also lie down. It is crafted in Columbia, using traditional workmanship. The handcrafted cotton is not only folkloristic and decorative, but also provides for an equal distribution of weight, thus optimizing seating comfort. Currambera is made from 100% cotton colorfast (won't fade) material. Single suspension point.
- Pure cotton is a material that is very soft to the touch, comfortable, tear-proof and durable. Its long fibers give colors room to shine.
- Integrated safety swivel for increased safety and comfort. It enables rotation around your own axis without over winding the suspension ropes.
- Exceptionally tear-proof selvage
- Additional comfort thanks to a multitude of suspension cords that distribute the weight equally to the cloth of the hammock chair and hence give a unique feeling of gravity.
PLEASE NOTE: This item is NON-RETURNABLE.
Currambera Hammock Swing Specifications
- Seating Length: 6' 11"
- Seating width: 4' 3"
- Total height: 6' 1"
- Length of bar: 4' 7
- Weight Capacity: 355 lbs
- Required minimum height: 7' 3"
- PLEASE NOTE: This item is NON-RETURNABLE.
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.