Our trampoline is ideal for children with special needs who crave vestibular motion. The trampoline comes with an easy grip handle, to encourage children to exercise and keep fit. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, the trampoline has a tough weatherproof mat and tubular steel frame with a durable coated finish. For extra safety ,we provided a padded frame cover and handle for additional grip. Some other models on the market have metal springs, which can cause some potential safety issues, ours has no bungee cords.
The handle simply screws off and the legs fold down for ease of storage. Our trampoline is designed with safety & ease as our number one priority for you and your little one.
Self assembly (4 screws to assemble). Full instructions included. ASTM U.S.A Safety approved
Folding Trampoline Specifications:
- Age: 3+ with Adult Supervision
- Weight: 17 lbs.
- From Handle to Floor: 35"
- Dimensions: 36" X 36"
- Maximum Weight: Supports up to 150 lbs.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is the Folding Trampoline Latex Free?
Yes, the folding trampoline is latex free.
VideosThere are no videos available.
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- We gave this trampoline to our 2.5 year old girls for Christmas and they LOVED it!! It is very well made and easily folded to be put away. We like that there is a cover over the bungee that gives the spring so there is no risk of getting their little feet caught in there. It gives them plenty of spring action without being extreme. On to set up/putting it together. It is definitely MUCH EASIER with 2 people! The instructions were clear and my husband was able to do everything himself. However, when it came time to put the bungee in, it was much easier to have me help him pull to get the mat centered. I would suggest a pair of gloves when pulling on the bungee, your hands will get chafed. Outside of that, it was easy to put together. All the pieces fit together easily and nicely. Overall, this is a good buy and safe with parental supervision!
- We got this for our 2 year old son because he was jumping on the furniture. We bought this so that he could have a place to jump and not get in trouble and he absolutely loves it. Well worth the money.
- We recently purchased this trampoline after the trampoline my daughter had got recalled. As far I can tell this trampoline is almost identical but cost much less. My 3 year old gets many hours of enjoyment jumping on it and is probably one of the best toys we have purchased for her.
- My boys (5, 4, and 22 mo.) love this trampoline. They use it literally every day. I like it because it is good indoor exercise, we can direct them to it when they are jumping on the couch, and it helps get the wiggles out. Also, I know it is good sensory input for my littlest guy who has sensory integration issues.
- My two year old loves this. A friend of mine had it for his kids and my son would jump on it whenever we visited. We bought it for Christmas and my son skipped all the other toys left by Santa and jumped on this thing (called his "jumping machine") all day. It is constructed of sturdy components and is very safe with a sleeve over all the bungee cords. The handle is very helpful to prevent fly offs or other injuries.
- Fairly easy installation instructions. My 20 month old was introduced to this trampoline at a friend's house. I got one and all the kids in the neighborhood are enjoying it.