Children, teens and adults often require the additional support of a harness in seating. The Leckey Waistcoat fits onto almost any seating system and supports the trunk, shoulders and pelvis effectively and with dignity.
Available in four sizes to fit infants to adults, the Leckey Waistcoat is designed for users who require moderate to complex positioning needs.
The Leckey Waistcoat has been designed as a valuable aid in providing good trunk and shoulder positioning. This manual shows you how you can quickly and easily make use of all of the functions.
The Leckey Waistcoat is for use as an aid in providing good trunk control and shoulder positioning for children with disabilities such as cerebral palsy. It can be used with any of the Leckey systems as well as other seating systems.
Leckey Positioning Waistcoat Specifications:
- Comes in three separate sections - main body, bib and groin strap
- Detachable bib is easily removed for cleaning
- Two vertical and two horizontal straps keep waistcoat firmly in position
- Velcro fastenings allow waistcoat to be adjusted easily or removed quickly
- Strap extensions available for larger seats
- Color: Navy Blue
Size 4 Age 0-3 years 1-9 years 7-16 years 16-Adult Fits Chest Size 13.8" - 20" 18.1" - 26" 23.6" - 33" 30.3" - 43.3"
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.