Peg Puzzles are taken to the next level with these fun and exciting Melissa & Doug Wooden Sound Puzzles!
The Melissa & Doug Train Sound Puzzle takes you on a ride toward an exciting sound surprise. Once you place the last piece of the puzzle into place, a realistic train sound will delight and reward your child!
This puzzle is a fun, unique way to reinforce cause and effect relationships, early vocabulary and matching skills. Great puzzle toy for special needs children with autism.
Note: Melissa & Doug Wooden Sound Puzzles must be used in a lighted area. If it does not make a sound in a dimly-lit room, you may need to set the puzzle next to a lamp to reactivate it.
Melissa & Doug Train Sound Puzzle Specifications:
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 11.75" x 1" Assembled
- Age: 3+
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- This puzzle is great fun. I wish the sound was a little louder but you can hear the train sound in a quiet environment.
- Unlike some sound puzzles, this has great sound quality. It doesn't matter what order you do this puzzle in, the train sound still occurs with the placement of the last piece. I would recommend this to any train or puzzle lover. It is great for all young children in my opinion. The best part is that the sounds are realistic.
- My two-and-a-half year old loves this puzzle, although he still needs some help putting it together. The sound is a great "reward" for getting the last piece in. As long as you store it with all the pieces in, it doesn't go off at random. I suggest getting one of the puzzle storage racks.
- How cute! You finish the puzzle and the train whistle blows! My grandson adores it!
- I love Melissa and Doug puzzles - and this one is no exception. My son loves putting things together. As a mother, I get tired of the lights and sound toys that over-stimulate children and teach them little anyway. In regards to the sound "going off" - if it really bothers you that much then don't put the batteries in. I am THRILLED that the sound is not as loud as those other LeapFrog, Playskool and other toys that could deafen a child if you stay too close for too long. Of course the sound goes off when the lights go out - only if you have not cleaned up and put the toy away. We have NO problems at all and encourage anyway to buy it and others like it. My 18 month old can put it together on his own, so don't always go by the "recommended" age.